Visiting Days and Hours
Visitations occur only on: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Units Visiting Time
S2 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
E1 10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
W2 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
S1 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (Adolescent Unit)
W1 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
E2 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Patient safety is a priority at Pembroke Hospital. All visitors must be on the Approved Visitors list. Patients will provide the hospital with the names of approved visitors with the exception of adolescent patients. The parents and guardians of adolescents will provide the names of approved visitors. Each unit has designated visiting hours. Prior to your visit, you will need the patient’s unit number so you can come at the designated time. This can be obtained by having a phone conversation with the patient prior to your visit. Please ensure the patient is aware of your intent to visit at least 1 day prior to visiting to ensure you are on the approved visitors list. Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for Covid-screening and the check-in procedure.
To help us ensure the safety of our patients and our staff, please review the following visitation guidelines:
- All visitors must be on the Approved Visitors List.
- All visitors must check-in and out at reception.
- All visitors must show and leave a valid photo identification at reception during visit.
- Visitors must be wearing a 3-ply mask (not cloth) to enter. Those who screen positive for Covid symptoms will not be allowed visitation privileges.
- Only two visitors are allowed per patient at a time.
- Pembroke Hospital is a non-smoking facility on our grounds and parking lots.
- All items brought into the hospital for a patient will be vetted and must be given to reception. We strongly discourage bringing in large quantities of money or valuables for patients.
- Visitors must leave pocketbooks, briefcases, backpacks, cell phones, food, beverages and other personal items in their vehicles. A more detailed list is on our Visitor Sign Sheet at reception.
- Any visitor caught bringing illegal drugs into the hospital will be subject to prosecution and visits stopped by provider order.
- Please be mindful of your voice and actions. Any behavior not in line with hospital policy will result in the immediate termination of your visit.
- Children under the age of 18 require prior approval from the patient’s physician.
- All visitations occur in the Cafeteria area. All other areas are off limits to visitors.
- Food or snacks cannot be brought in and given to the patient by visitors. Food or snacks may be dropped off at reception for patients provided it is sealed by the manufacturer and non-perishable. Additionally, the quantity and size may not exceed a 12” x 12” x 6” box in size.
- The hospital’s policies regarding non-perishable food items are: Pre-packaged/individually wrapped, single serving foods are allowed; no open containers or beverages; no cans, no glass containers.
- Please help us in caring for your loved ones and all patients in our facility seeking treatment. Thank you for your cooperation in following these rules and guidelines.